Volvo K jet?

Dave J. Andruczyk dave at scarlet.buffalostate.edu
Fri Sep 5 14:52:08 GMT 1997

> 	Any other ideas as I am clueless to the K-Jet where as all my expertise lies in L-jet.

Check fuel pressure, and flow capability. ( should push out about a quart
in 30 seconds, from the main feed line. ( right past the filter, should
bolt into the side of the fuel distrib.)
	Also, put a test light on the cold start injector, and see how
long the light lights when cranking, ( at about 50 deg it should be at
least 3 -4 seconds.)  pull it out , and see if it is actually spraying (
may be clogged).

Dave