EBC/AIC

alex nicu nicualex at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 11:15:55 GMT 1997

I don't know to many things about your boost controller ( maybe it's to
simple )
If you can't stabilize the boost , maybe you have to take care about how
fast it's growing ( the boost ) and to advance or retard the moment of
opening  the gate  , or maybe you are not fast enough .
About the AIC , in my opinion , can't be just an extension of an EBC .
When you have to spray additonal fuel you have to take care about more
then 1 parameter .  boost/throttle pos + rpm .
Alex
http://home.onestop.net/nalex