why rich is better for power

Tuck sldbrass at infi.net
Sun Sep 7 22:42:12 GMT 1997

At 10:55 AM 9/7/97 PDT, you wrote:

You both provide excellent logical supports for my personal belief in the
use of global thermonuclear war to solve problems - be they domestic, or
foreign.  Thank you, please drive (your EFI car ;-) through.

>However, to deliberately ignore such relationships is not ignorance, but
>stupidity, & EFI is our best guess at making the transition from fossil
>fuels to a synergistic system simply because a computer can deliver
>injected fuel to an engine more efficiently than a human can with a gas
>pedal. (Stomp)

>   Some of your assumptions are far from accepted by others, and I'd suggest
>that you keep your synergy in your own yard. Making grandiose assumptions
>based on pseudo science and attemptiog to force the results of your theroy's
>on others can have a much greater effect on your ability to go anywhere
>than your purported problem. As far as being dead more quickly or not,
>I'd suggest you look at Isreal, they believed they could tear people's
>property down because of no permit, and the death rate has been pretty high
>lately. The point is maybe you shoul dthink about what you're doing before
>attempting to force others to do anyuthing, as the consequences of those
>actions sometimes actually catch up with the perpetrator.

Justin "Tuck" Cordesman
SOLID BRASS-> Come Get Some.

You wreck me baby,
Yeah you rip me in two.