EBC/AIC

avos at cochlear.com.au avos at cochlear.com.au
Mon Sep 8 00:29:17 GMT 1997

     I've never used an extra injector to richen under boost, but I thought
     that all they did is turn on under high boost? I always thought it was
     a bit simple. The best way I can think of is to sense for 100% (or
     close to it) duty cycle of the standard injectors, and turn on the
     injector when this is reached. I reckon that many of the aftermarket
     extra injector controllers would probably only take inputs of boost
     and maybe rpm.