All the non-DYI-EFI crap I've put up here

Joe Chiasson chiasson at hutchtel.net
Sat Sep 13 14:55:45 GMT 1997

Robert just being curious:

Multipoint gasoline with carbureted vapourous propane?
Multipoint gasoline with port vapourous propane?
Multipoint gasoline with multipoint vapourous propane?
Multipoint gasoline with multipoint liquid propane?
Port gasoline with multipoint liquid propane?
Port gasoline with multipoint vapourous propane?
Port gasoline with port vapourous propane?
Carbureted gasoline with multipoint liquid propane?
Carbureted gasoline with multipoint vapourous propane?
Carbureted gasoline with port vapourous propane?
Carbureted gasoline with carbureted propane ------ doubt it but.....

Are you going to use one computer to control the gasoline ( I guess I am
just assuming that your other fuel is going to be gasoline, is it perhaps
diesel?) then piggy back with a controller for propane. Then flip of a
switch and your on the other fuel? Are you setting this up to be able to
switch fuels on the fly.  In a system like this would it be better to shut
the fuel supply off (when switching) back at the tank or nearest the fuel
induction components? (i.e. can your computer system handle the mixing of
the two fuels for however short or long it lasts, I know there really
shouldn't be a problem there are dual-fueled systems that work quite well.)

Just one more question or statement as it may be : If the first ingredient
is Habanero then you ain't got hemorrhoids!

J.