fuel flow sensing

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Sun Sep 14 19:56:32 GMT 1997

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997 18:06:18 GMT, clsnyde at ibm.net (Clare Snyder) wrote:

>It's Ausi-Speak. A Commodore is a Holden, otherwize known as an Aussi GM=
 -
>totally out of reach of us northern hemisphere guys.

Oh, not so fast, my good man. I have "mates" in Oz, who could do a pull
or two, if only I knew what to ask them to get me.

Yous guys in Oz, is the designation "off a VK or VL 5.0 non efi
Commodore...get me the fuel flow sensor that screws into the front of
the carbie" that JustinA posted, sufficient to home in on the object of
interest?? Think that would do it, Justin? Lemme know so I can contact
me friends DU.

BTW, the Aussies are putting out some very fino vino, easily rivalling
our Napa valley stuff. I've swilled quite a bit of it; good stuff. Might
do to consider retirement down under.

Garfield (genetic latent Aussie, me thinks)