fuel flow sensing

Dean Flavell deanz at sinesurf.co.nz
Sun Sep 14 22:44:54 GMT 1997

Garfield wrote:
>Yous guys in Oz, is the designation "off a VK or VL 5.0 non efi
>Commodore...get me the fuel flow sensor that screws into the front of
>the carbie" that JustinA posted, sufficient to home in on the object of
>interest?? Think that would do it, Justin? Lemme know so I can contact
>me friends DU.

Would not any car that has a fuel trip computer have to have a fuel flow
meter of some kind, so wouldn't the best bet be a wrecker in you own
town or country?

PS. Our New Zealand VH/SLE had them on too. About 4 inches upstream
of the carb.

Dean.

(-;  Many dead animals of the past changed to fossils, others
        preferred to be oil.
;-)