Muscle Car Fuel Injection

Matt Sale mds at mot.delcoelect.com
Wed Sep 17 20:57:31 GMT 1997

Check into the Edelbrock TBI to TPI system.  Don't know if it will
work with the CFI computer, but they respond well to email.  You
can find it on their web site http://www.edelbrock.com/

--
Matthew D. Sale,  IC Development Engineer, Delco Electronics Corp.
msale at iquest.net   http://www.iquest.net/~msale

All responses are my own and should not be mistaken
for those of Delco Electronics or General Motors.