cam phase

Wilman Lee wilmam at hkabc.net
Fri Sep 19 00:35:11 GMT 1997

	I am fitting an after market engine management system to a Peugeot four
cylinder engine. The system requires a cam phase sensor and a crank sensor
to be fitted. I have chosen a Lumenition Optronic eye for the former and a
Bosch Motronic (sixty missing two) for the latter. Does anybody know how
these two sensors should be set up in relation to each other? I am thinking
in the line of setting the cam phase to be detected at some degrees BTDC
for No. 1 cylinder. Could anybody please help?

LEE