The 5th Injector

alex nicu nicualex at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 01:14:03 GMT 1997

Hi!
I can't acces your doc file ( I think you have some links problems ).
Anyway , between the moment you inject fuel using the 5th injector and
the moment you have some readings from the O2 sensor it's arround 0.5
sec ( on my car ) . If the O2 sensor control the PW without delay (
hysteresis ??? ) your system will go in a sort of oscillation .
More then that , the O2 output signal it's not really proportional with
the air/fuel mixture . Check out my web page for an EGO meter . Maybe ,
it's better to try that one first to understand the stupid O2 sensor . (
sorry if you know already this things ) .
Alex
http://home.onestep.net/nalex