Injector calibration etc.

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Sat Sep 20 05:30:32 GMT 1997

>I will tell you monday what size injctor you need take a look at my web
>site for where to mount them if you want it to work correctly as the
>input port has to much cross flow to use 2 injectors the asian is even
>worse.
>
>Steve
>--
>
>                   ----|------||------|----
>                     --|------[]------|--
>                            0/  \0
>

>www.flash.net/~swagaero
>
>What about throttle bodies - act just like a pair of Bings, with the
nozzles about 3 " up from the head surface? the cross flow should not affect
this too much, should it? The factory manifold has a little flow divider
"dam" in it, supposedly to help fuel distribution.

      |     |
      |     |
      | \   |
      |  \  |
   inj>   \ |    Throttle body diagram, kinda'
      |     |
      |     |
      |     |
      |     |