Inline Fuel Pump

Stephen Dubovsky dubovsky at vt.edu
Sat Sep 20 21:31:36 GMT 1997

  Ok, finally time for me to plunk down the money for an inline fuel pump
for my EFI proj (have been running for short periods of time w/ an in-tank
type sitting in a big coffee can of gas;)  Anyway, I looked through all of
my old messages and someone said that pre-85 Nissan's (200SX?) had an
in-line type, but the guy at the parts store say's nope.  Does anyone know
of another doner vehicle or where else to get one?  All of the high
pressure types in the Summit catalog are $200+.  Too rich for my blood (and
I don't want to double the value of my jeep;)

Stephen