Humidity

Stephen J Jacobs sjacobs914 at juno.com
Mon Sep 22 17:15:13 GMT 1997

Off the cuff, water does not compress.  Also it adds to the overall
octane rating of the fuel allowing it to burn slower.  It seems to me,
maybe your timing may be a bit far advanced, and or, you are using to low
octane rating for your vehicle.  I am not an engineer, but these are
Items I have observed.

Take Care,

Stephen Jacobs
SJacobs914 at Juno.com