502-2 ECM

aesanders at mmm.com aesanders at mmm.com
Mon Sep 22 23:24:28 GMT 1997

Hi Tom,
Tryed to wade through the archives to find what you have learned about
the ECM so I can make myself a flow diagram of the unit.  Then I will
have a better understanding of how each interact. Didn't have much luck.
If you could clue me in I would appreciate it.  I think the choke
setting only affects the fast idle sol. but you know what happens when
you ass-u-me.  Making this ECM do what I want is a more appealing idea
to me.
Thanks in advance for any info.  Will be in contact again shortly.

				Alan

Nothing cute today out of ideas