Humidity

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Tue Sep 23 23:21:08 GMT 1997

Just a wild ass guess.  Since you are running an air cooled M/C, humid air
carries heat away much better than dry air.  Bet your engine is running far
cooler everywhere from the intakes,  heads, cylinders, etc. right out the
pipes.  This change in the heat conduction of cooling air would be far more
apparent and beneficial on an air cooled engine rather than a liquid cooled
engine where the cooling jacket temp is far lower and much better regulated.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Other Obsessions: Ferro-Equinary , 1972 "Killer Whale" Mustang
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>