Non EFI - Turbo + Supercharger

Bill Williams bwmsbldr at juno.com
Wed Sep 24 13:24:12 GMT 1997

	The car was a Chadwick. The early supercharger work was done in
the '20s by Dr. Sanford Moss of G.E. There is a monument on the top of
Pikes Peak to the hardy souls that spent the winter of '21 dyno testing
supercharged engines at 15,000 feet. By 1935 the Boeing 299, the B 17
prototype, flew with four turbochargers.
---                                   Bill in Boulder   "Engineering as
an Art Form"                                ---