stuff on various efi systems (was Re: Hijacking oem efi)

Robert E. Yorke yorker at deltanet.com
Wed Sep 24 22:11:40 GMT 1997

Tom:

I'd be very interested (And quite grateful, too) if you'd squirt what
you've got to me; I'm particularly interested in anything you may have on
General Motors products, but if it's too much trouble to separate out any
stuff, please zip it and send the whole thing out....

Many Thanks!!

At 04:15 PM 9/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I've collected quite a bunch of stuff on various commercial
>efi systems .... lotsa binary files, disassembled code, etc.
>If I'd not been so immersed in the eec I'd probably already
>had a gm unit working.
>
>Anyway, anyone want copies of what I've got, let me know
>so I can forward it to all at one time (I'm warning you,
>there's 208 kB for a german sports car, coupla hunnert k
>for a major us mfgr, and bunch more -- probably put in
>in a zip file -- probably be several megs worth of attachment
>(this doesn't include the eec stuff ... that's another ball of
>wax ... I can send that too if asked).
>

>Tom Cloud

Riverside, CA
2 '88 GTs!