Hijacking oem efi

Bill Williams bwmsbldr at juno.com
Thu Sep 25 15:17:51 GMT 1997

	Thanks for the info on the EEC-IV system. I share your
frustration with Ford in their unwillingness to allow access to their
computer. My interest lies not in making my '86 Merkur go a lot faster
but rather in just eliminating the slight lean surge at light throttle
and similar mild refinements. An adaptor to a laptop with the right sort
of software would be ideal for me.
---                                   Bill in Boulder   "Engineering as
an Art Form"                                ---