Can't find any info

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 25 16:04:25 GMT 1997

>Hello Tom,
>Have I forgotten how to use my SK book or perhaps it is too old (92) but
>I can't find any info on the chips. REF "ProJection Notes" Could you
>please point me in the direction I need to go.  I hope I am not being
>too much of a bother.  When I have a brainstorm I will be sure to let
>you in on it.  But then again I may find that I will have a
>braindrought.
>

>Alan

first, toss the "SK" book (or don't admit you use it) ... ditto
for any other "general replacement" book.  Good way to get into trouble.
Use the real thing -- the mfgr's data books.

There's sites on the web that have parts

        http://www.hitex.com/chipdir/

        http://www.semi.com.tw/

probably others ...

Tom Cloud

      Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!