OEM controllers (was Hijacking oem hardware)

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Thu Sep 25 18:11:09 GMT 1997

>Then, when you're done, you've got to match each of your coordinate
>points with a component so you can draw the schematic
>
>None of this is very pretty, but it seems a reasonable alternative
>to X-rays and decapitation  ;-)

That's good advice Tom, and probably the right way to do things.

What I was trying to do (being the clever guy I am) was to have a photocopy
of each layer, so I could scan them into my HP Flatbed scanner, then plot
transparencies so I'd have each layer on a sheet, stapled together, thus
the entire board.  From there, I was going to enter into Orcad the schematics.

Plus I like power tools :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606