Can't find any info

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 26 13:30:48 GMT 1997

>For electronic components like chips, LEDs, resistors, servos, et
>cetra...
>
>Try Jameco Electronics at
>
>http://www.jameco.com
>
>It's a place worth taking a look; I've never had any trouble buying
>parts
>from them in over 15 years.

I have .... I used to hand out their catalogs to all my students
and recommend they buy from them and our department bought lots
of miscellaneous items from them.  Then, I had a couple of unfortunate
incidents -- one in which they were out of stock on an item and
gave me a credit for more merchandise -- and refused to return
my money (I didn't want to buy something else) until I got real nasty !!!

That's been awhile ago, but the bitter taste remains.  Digi-Key,
Active Electronics, Mouser ....

Tom Cloud

      Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!