stuff on various efi systems (was Re: Hijacking oem efi)

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 26 14:38:47 GMT 1997

>Hi Tom,
>
>Tom Cloud wrote:
>
>> I've collected quite a bunch of stuff on various commercial
>> efi systems .... lotsa binary files, disassembled code, etc.
>> If I'd not been so immersed in the eec I'd probably already
>> had a gm unit working.
>>
>> Anyway, anyone want copies of what I've got, let me know
>> so I can forward it to all at one time (I'm warning you,
>> there's 208 kB for a german sports car, coupla hunnert k
>> for a major us mfgr, and bunch more -- probably put in
>> in a zip file -- probably be several megs worth of attachment
>> (this doesn't include the eec stuff ... that's another ball of
>> wax ... I can send that too if asked).
>>
>> Tom Cloud
>
>  I for one would be interested in all of this information including the
>eec stuff. If you'd like you can send this stuff direct to me.
>Thanks...  (:
>

>Mark.
>mdnowak at connect.ab.ca
>http://www.connect.ab.ca/~mdnowak/index.html

   the ftp address for the data:
        ftp.acesag.auburn.edu/pub/users/gparmer

as for the EEC stuff, most of it can be found on Joe Aubertin's
web page
        http://www.iaw.com/~aubertin/88mgt/eec-iv/eec-iv.htm

and new stuff is posted to the eec list -- and, if it's I that
posts it, I *usually* post it to the diy-efi list also

To join the eec-iv list -- details below ....

        http://eelink.umich.edu:80/~p-nowak/eec-efi/

or e-mail the list admin, Paul Nowak, directly at

        Paul Nowak <p-nowak at eelink.umich.edu>

for eec-iv info, check out:

        http://www.iaw.com/~aubertin/88mgt/eec-iv/eec-iv.htm
        http://204.255.212.10/~jthorsse/eectest.html
        "Matt @ APE" <GoAPE at tiac.net>

Tom Cloud

      Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!