Embedded Systems West

Terry Sare Terry_Sare at dell.com
Fri Sep 26 21:12:49 GMT 1997

332 with a CAN 2.0 module installed. To bad it wasn't available when the 332
board was designed.

ts

What's a '376?  I'm at the Fairmont for the first few days, then move to
the De 'Anza for the 1st and 2nd.  I might be into it (if my spouse will
let me :)

GB

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, Mike Turner wrote:

> Maybe we should have the first (and possibly last) meeting of FUEL at EBSW. Fo

rtunately Unofficial Efi332 Lurkers, that is. (Yes. I
> know many would suggest other uses for the first two letters......). Anyone fo

r a casual lunch, supper, or other consumption of