Holley ECM wanted

aesanders at mmm.com aesanders at mmm.com
Sat Sep 27 15:24:58 GMT 1997

Hi all,
Am looking for a ecm for a Holley 502 that I can strip.  Need not work.
Tryed to find the originator of this to e-mail directly. No luck.  Would
like to get one real cheap or free.  It's too hard to Rev. Eng a board
that I need to use every day in my truck.  Please E-mail me if you might
have one or know of someone so we can work out the details.

				Thanks,

				Alan

At 03:32 PM 9/12/97 EDT, you wrote:
>My Holley Pro-jection died for the third time a couple of months ago.  I
>am not going to purchase a fourth computer.

[snip]

>I am hoping to find a replacement ECU for my Holley throttle body that
>does not cost an arm or leg.  These lists help me a lot to get ideas.
> Who knows, maybe I will decide to use the EEC-IV and intake; however, it
>is doubtful because I do not have a lot of hood clearance in my car (a
>427 Cobra S/C replica using a 351W punched out to 408).
>
>That is my $.02 worth.  From now on I will just keep "listening".

My incomplete memory remembers a reference in a Peterson Publishing car
mag about a company that makes a harness to adapt the Holley throttle
body to the GM ECM.  But then you run into the limitation of the cam
duration the stock ECM will run, even with a custom eprom.

How wild a cam are you running?

Joe Boucher
'81 TBI Suburban   '70 RS/SS Camaro
Bedford, Tx