Hijacking OEM hardware - '51 EFI project

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sat Sep 27 18:08:18 GMT 1997

If you are looking for low cost 51' tools, their was a guy out of canada,
his company was Dunfield Devlopment, and has a buch of good, low cost
compilers, and other 51' related tools. I have the freeware version from a
couple of years back with the complete source for the compiler, assembler,
and optimizer. I was at the time trying to do some 51' stuff so I figured I
would hack a compiler as well... Go figure.

Sandy