Hijacking OEM hardware

Webb cwebb at polarnet.com
Sat Sep 27 19:54:45 GMT 1997

Sandy -

    The only reason I looked any farther than the '332 project
was that I couldn't get one. Has that changed? It still looks
attractive. If we have availability (or can get it) I'd still
switch - I really do like motorola stuff better.

If there is something specific that needs to be done, I'll
consider it if the parts are around.

Ron Webb