Turbo Tricks.

Dean deanz at sinesurf.co.nz
Sun Sep 28 06:24:22 GMT 1997

* Gas Turbines for Model Aircraft - by Kurt Schreckling
  ISBN 0 9510589 1 6
  UK price 14.95 pounds

* Model Jet Engines - by Thomas Kamps
  ISBN 0 9510589 9 1
  UK price 14.95 pounds

for Model Jet Engines try:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0951058991/5252-1658146-075095

For links on DIY Turbo Turbines (Jet Turbines made of automotive turbos):
http://www.ip.co.za/people/kalle/dtt.htm

Dean.

(-;  -       I am not sure how clouds get formed. But the clouds know
        how to do it, and that is the important thing.
;-)