GM PROM data, where can I get it?

Mark Nowakowsky mdnowak at connect.ab.ca
Sun Sep 28 23:40:57 GMT 1997

> Can I get you to email me a copy of the 89 Camaro Prom data?
> I have an 87 305 TPI that can use a Prom update.
>
> >Hi Ross
> >

> >        Have dumps of 86,89 Camaro and 88 Corvette with tpi's if you would
> like.
> >
> >Vance

I would also like a copy of this information, all if possible.

I also have a question about getting a pc to interface with a GM ecm, a
1227730. Where do you get the connector.  Do you get in thru the ALDL
connector, or do you go in thru the connector on the board. Also what program
do you use to adjust the parameters.

Thankx
Mark.
mailto:mdnowak at connect.ab.ca