GM PROM data, where can I get it?

Jennifer Rose javer96 at snowcrest.net
Mon Sep 29 02:44:54 GMT 1997

At 05:36 PM 9/28/97 -0600, you wrote:
>> Can I get you to email me a copy of the 89 Camaro Prom data?
>> I have an 87 305 TPI that can use a Prom update.
>>
>> >Hi Ross
>> >

>> >        Have dumps of 86,89 Camaro and 88 Corvette with tpi's if you would
>> like.
>> >
>> >Vance
>> >

>I would also like a copy of this information, all if possible.
>
>I also have a question about getting a pc to interface with a GM ecm, a
>1227730. Where do you get the connector.  Do you get in thru the ALDL
>connector, or do you go in thru the connector on the board. Also what program
>do you use to adjust the parameters.
>
>Thankx
>Mark.
>mailto:mdnowak at connect.ab.ca
>http://www.connect.ab.ca/~mdnowak/index.html
>

>Hi Mark

	Yes you use the aldl connector . you can buy software/connector from
Rhinda tech - their product is Diacom. If your able to fabricate, ya can
read archive for info. There has been a lot written on this subject. Some
parts of software is available also, will need to finish. The connector can
be fabed from the 15 ip connector parts - looks ugly. Finished my connector
- just haven't got to software yet.

	Am slowly learning code for 165 ecm. Can change simple stuff - vats, egr,
vss, mph limit, rpm limit, idle speed, fan temps, spark advance, some wot
settings. If your in a hurry - can purchase Master tune for year. Believe
it's about $295 for single year app.

	Still looking for 90-92 tpi prom file with manual trans, if anyone has one.