Holley ECU Info

aesanders at mmm.com aesanders at mmm.com
Mon Sep 29 18:28:07 GMT 1997

Hi Tom,
Yes I would be interested in whatever you have so far.  I would still
like to get it all down because I have a few ideas I would like to
verify.  From a technicians point of view I would have to say that the
fuel pump control is the proportion function of the controler, accel
pump is derivative and idle,mid, and power circuit is the intergral.
Which would leave me to believe that this is where one would want a
MAP.  The intergral portion of a control loop is normally used for
compinsating for the rest of the affecting varaibles known or not. I can
only receive text to my box.  I would really like to have those
layouts.  When you say Gerber is that for downloading into a Gerber
Signmaker? Writing rather broken today In a hurry

				Thanks,

				Alan,