Using OEM (GM) ECM

Christian B. Hoelzle choelzle at c-s-k.de
Tue Sep 30 07:43:34 GMT 1997

Tom Cloud wrote:

>   ... snip .....
>

> precisely ...  Sandy's pushing the 332, and I like the thought of
> playing with the hardware and the software .... it's been a long
> time since I've really designed any hardware or wrote any "useful"
> software .... too much time in academia (if you can call a Community
> College "Academia"  ;-)
>
> <snip>

Hi Tom,

so we are two - more into Hard and Software then into the thing itself.
Algorithm - great - neuro net - could be better... have you thought of
it... wouldn't it be nice to have one running - only thing to start with
is the basics (Zylinder, base and maximum rpm....) and then - off it
goes.... does that sound good? - interested?

br

#-) cbh

'81 Suzuki TS250
'82 Honda CBX SC06 - (would be perfect with a EFI)
'94 Yamaha XT600 3TB
lusting for a Benelli 900 Sei