More Projection stuff

Fitzgearld, Fredric fredric.fitzgearld at intel.com
Wed Apr 1 17:10:29 GMT 1998

Ok, I probably shouldn't have, but I just ordered the Holley, 502-20,
open loop, TBI system (its' the digital version of the old analog
system).  I'm hoping to use it as a base for some experiments I've been
thinking about.  I also hope to use it as a learning tool.

Questions:
1.  What is the difference between the "502-20" and the 4Di ECM?
2.  Is there a way to make a PC interface for the 502-20 like the 4Di
3.  Anybody have any interesting bits of information on this system?

Other comments are welcome.

Thanks,

FEF