More Projection stuff

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Apr 1 18:06:13 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Fitzgearld, Fredric <fredric.fitzgearld at intel.com>
To: diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 01, 1998 12:46 PM
Subject: More Projection stuff

>Ok, I probably shouldn't have, but I just ordered the Holley, 502-20,
>open loop, TBI system (its' the digital version of the old analog
>system).  I'm hoping to use it as a base for some experiments I've been
>thinking about.  I also hope to use it as a learning tool.
>
>Questions:
>1.  What is the difference between the "502-20" and the 4Di ECM?

You got the analog system, just some dials to twist to calibrate it.
The digitial is the 504 series...

>2.  Is there a way to make a PC interface for the 502-20 like the 4Di

No tables, nothing to look at, sept buy a o-scope adapter, and look
at pulse lenghts.

>3.  Anybody have any interesting bits of information on this system?
>
>Other comments are welcome.

Sounds like ya got something crossed on numbers of discription,
my book says 502-20 Analog.   504 digitial

>Thanks,
>
>FEF

No worries mate
Bruce