More Projection stuff

Tyson McPherson tyson at ns.net
Wed Apr 1 22:42:05 GMT 1998

The 502-20 is a digital replacement for all of the two barrel analog kits.
It is still a open loop system that is adjustable via the familiar control
knobs, and there is no interface for any type of PC. This new box does allow
for the user to plug a oxygen sensor directly into the ECU; to allow for
limited closed loop operation.

The 4DI is a better system, but it does cost more.

Tyson
tyson at ns.net