More Projection stuff

Fitzgearld, Fredric fredric.fitzgearld at intel.com
Wed Apr 1 22:59:38 GMT 1998

HuMmmmmm...  I was told that the #502-20 (Universal 2D Digital System
$625.) replaced the, now discontinued, 502-2 (analog system ~$500.).
It's so new (I guess) that I didn't even see it on Holley's WEB page
when I went to look.  The 4D and 4Di are about 2x the price.  I would
love to have the 4Di but the low end will do just as well, for my
application (rock crawling).  If they send me an analog system, it's
going back.  I don't want any part of that, again.

I shouldn't have any trouble tuning it as I had the analog system for a
while.  The brain died and they said it would cost $400. to replace it.
So, instead of trying to fix/replace the analog ECU I just broke down
and got the "NEW" system.  I'm hoping that the analog injectors, TPS,
and stuff will be compatible with the anolog system as I have a bunch of
new stuff for that system.

You can see the info at:
http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/genpg.pl?products/Fuel/projec/

FEF