Projection

Fitzgearld, Fredric fredric.fitzgearld at intel.com
Thu Apr 2 00:44:34 GMT 1998

I'm pretty sure it's just like the old analog system with a temp sensor,
trigger, TPS, and the possible addition of a O2 sensor.  It has the
tuning pots like the old system.  I know this is a lot to ask for, but I
would love to be able to program this unit via the PC, or something,
then tune for altitude as needed.  I wouldn't even need to do that if I
put a O2 sensor on it.

The main reason I got the 2D system, instead of the 4Di system, is due
to the lack of funds in the budget.  I know it's crude at best but the
way I see it, any kind of FI is going to be better then the carb when
changing altitudes a lot.  Changing jets and rods all the time stink.
Not to mention the fact that FI will run upside down, an important part
of rock crawling.

FEF