Projection 502-20 2bbl Digital ProJection

Tyson McPherson tyson at ns.net
Thu Apr 2 05:10:31 GMT 1998

I am positive that the O2 sensor used with the 502-20 is the same as used in
the 4d/di systems (three wire).
No IAC, or MAP sensor.

The 502-20 is the same 502-1 or 502-2 kit, but with a digital box. The
digital box is still adjustable like the analog box was, but you can
directly plug the O2 sensor into to it for closed loop operation (based on
RPM, TPS, and O2 readings).

Closed loop kit is part number 534-54

>>Welp my catalog was outta date.  A new 2 barrel digital design?.
Look on page 70 of Holley's 1998 Performance catalog for more info. Yes,
nothing is listed on the web.

>>Does it have a MAP sensor?.
No

>>Does it have a IAC, or just a throttle kicker?.
None

>>Does it sit use the knobs for adjustments?.
Yes, just like the analog box.

>>You happen to have the patent numbers?
Which patent numbers?

Tyson