LT1 EFI Question

lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov
Thu Apr 2 13:36:14 GMT 1998

     First of all, the 95 PCM is *NOT* a full OBDII implementation. It may
     have the ALDL connector (implemented late 95), and the flash memory,
     but the data sensors/error states are OBDI.

     Now to your question...yes, you are in a limp home mode. From what you
     posted, the removal of the AIR pump and EGR, which both return
     feedback to the PCM that they are working, can cause the computer to
     go into this mode. If you need any specific info, please feel free to
     drop me a line...I've done a *LOT* of work with the LT1's.

     TTYL!

     Larry Kurek