LT1 EFI Question

Ron Tyler dcmckenna at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 2 14:29:05 GMT 1998

> Sounds like it is failing part of the self diagnostics, and turns the
> fan on.  OBDII I'm not too familiar with.
> Do you have a scan tool, or can you have someone scan it for
> codes etc??..
> Got to get accurate info for diagnosing, at this stage anything
> is quessing.
> No worries mate
> Bruce

  This PCM is not OBDII. I Have a scanner. The codes are... EGR, air
pump, canister purge, shift indicator, MIL lamp, and speedo (havent
decided on a solution yet). There are no other codes. All sensors seem
to be working in there intended range. The A/C doesnt exist.  Does
everybody agree on the 100 Ohm res. that Peter mentioned?

Thanx everyone for your quick replies (you too P.Rusch :)
--
Ron & Stephanie Tyler
'72 LT1/T56 240Z