New User!

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Apr 2 17:12:59 GMT 1998

>I hope I can be of benefit to the list..!!

Welcome to the list Derek, and don't forget to send your annual membership
dues to my home address.

I'm kidding by the way <smile>.

You'll find a good group of folks... we have several projects going, and
whether you percieve your ability to add value, trust me, we all help each
other and it really works out good.  This is actually one of my favorite
lists, aside from the information and ideas we pass along, the members are
friendly and happy to help, and not as judgemental as some of the other lists.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard (and I was kidding about the dues :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car