EPROM device used in Motronic BMW Motorcycles

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Fri Apr 3 00:31:35 GMT 1998

Just a quick qusetion ... I was going to help someone by making a copy
of the EPROM in my stock Motronic bx on my BMW 16v, 1000cc K bike.
Anyone BTDT enough to know if the device is socketed or not and what
device type it is?  TIA!

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)

PS - Since I get the list in digest form there's a chance I may miss a
response.  I'd appreciate it if you could copy me on any responses you
might have.

PPS - has anyone out there delved into the Motronic code for the
Beemers?  If so, I'd appreciate hearing about that as well ...