Projection

Tyson McPherson tyson at ns.net
Fri Apr 3 04:51:36 GMT 1998

Hello all,

Yes, you can use the D or DI systems without the O2 sensor. Unpluging the O2
simply puts the system in open loop mode.

Also, I will state again: the 502-20 digital two barrel system is idenitcal
to the orginal 2bbl Pro-Jection system, with the exception that it is now
digital and not analog. All adjustments are still made the same way, and it
does not use a Map sensor or IAC.

I have been on this list since last December. Most of what takes place here
is above my level of knowledge, but I do find it very interesting. I
subscribed to this list to learn more about EFI, and what is being done by
people like yourself. I am an outside sale person for Holley Performance
Products (northern California), and this has kept my experice limited to
Pro-Jection only. If there is anything I can to help just let me know.

Tyson
tyson at ns.net
www.holley.com