Project 101??

Eric Elliott eelliott at arkansas.net
Fri Apr 3 15:55:48 GMT 1998

Hello,
Don't know what is project 101, haven't screened the recent archives, but
would yall like dumps of PROMS for a 1227747 for a 1988 210 HP TBI system?
If yall want them, I'll search for a reader & post them. Or if that isn't
easy, will mail some EPROMs to some one that has a reader.

Every 2732 & 2764 PROM that I have tried worked OK in my old 1227747 system.
Even the Radio Shack PROM.

Also I have a 16134847 ECM containing SMD and QFP parts on a single board,
no recognizable CPU number & no PROM in a DIP. It is plug compatible with my
1227747 ECM and was intended for a ?? Perhaps this is a standard replacement
unit to be programmed before use. Does some one have a need for this?

Eric