New to the list and a question.

Sean_Meldrum at ittauto.com Sean_Meldrum at ittauto.com
Fri Apr 3 18:08:48 GMT 1998

Hello all.  New to the DIY-EFI list and have a question (I don't have net
access here at work so I hope this isn't covered in an archive...if so, my
apologies).

I have a module designed to allow the removal of the catalytic converter
(for dragstrip use) on my '97 Dodge Dakota 5.2L.  I checked the output of
the #2 O2 sensor and measured approx. 40 mV.   The module is simply a
voltage divider that modifies the output to about 9-10% of the mV coming
into the module.  This would bring an ave. 450mV signal (since the cat is
gone it reads like the front O2 sensor) and output the 40mV, thus not
tripping the CEL.

Am I on the right track here or is there something I'm missing?  Thanks in
advance for any help.

*******97 RPM Dakota  - 14.98 @ 91.76*******

sean meldrum

Email @ Work: sean_meldrum at ittauto.com