SPAM ALERT

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 5 07:12:56 GMT 1998

> Subject:       Re: SPAM ALERT
> To:            diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Date:          Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:18:42 -0500 (EST)
> From:          "Clive Apps   Techno-Logicals   416 510 0020" <clive at problem.tantech.com>

> > Working at Environment Canada's vehicle emissions test lab, I have seen many oil/fuel
> > additives and devices (magnets, rare metals, etc.) tested here that are supposed to

Yes, we tested some magnets spark plugs  and fuel catalyzers.
For old carburetor cars there is non repeatable deviation that
customer assumes is a improvement.
I have heard the magnets are selling well in third world countries,
were people are dropping dead in streets from breathing air.
> what city are you in
> I am in Toronto

Ronkonkoma, NY.  If you need any help in testing please contact.
Currently installing enhanced evap.
Alex
http://www.he.net/~certlab