EEC-IV

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Sun Apr 5 16:19:58 GMT 1998

>My DMM has a diode test position... beeps for continuity, otherwise
>shows the forward voltage for a diode and out of range for open circuit
>or reverse biased diode.  Might solve the diode problem ;-)

True.

Though I'm still an advocate of removing all the circuitry, if possible.
Makes the process go much, much faster.  On older circuits, this is pretty
easy.  On all these new surface mount stuff, makes it more difficult.

An oven at 500 degrees doesn't cut it :(

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-