LT-1 questions from a beginner

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Sun Apr 5 21:31:52 GMT 1998

> >   6.  For the same reasons, I may need to remove the EGR.  Is this a
> mistake???
>
> No W.O.T power penalties, but part throttle ping and/or stumble may occur.
> And of course, more codes that aren't easily defeatable.

i would be nervous about doing that,your motor have (according to all my
sources) 10:1 compression and according to the naisso web site,they even
have 10.5:1 compression so unless you're going to coat the cylinder
head,piston and take great care about anything that can play a role in
detonation,i would not do that if i where you.

Alain Toussaint

p.s.the cylinder head are retain more heat than aluminium head too