Average fuel maps

Robert Humphris r.humphris at indigo-avs.com
Mon Apr 6 15:01:14 GMT 1998

Hi,

Does anyone out there have some average figures for the injector
'on-times' that you would expect to see on an engine?  I would imagine
that they would fall into a similar set of values as the size and flow
of an injector would be selected to suit the engine, so what I am
wanting is to try and generate a list of typical injector durations for
say a 4, 6, 8 and perhaps 12 cylinder engines, so that it is possible to
start a mapping with very 'ball park' figures based on some statistical
stuff...

Cheers

Rob Humphris