Average fuel maps

Robert Humphris r.humphris at indigo-avs.com
Tue Apr 7 10:19:11 GMT 1998

>From what I just heard was 1-5ms for TBI, and 2-10 for Port.

Okay, thanks for that, what I could also use is the frequency of these
pulses, I heard that they should not be 'on' for more than 90% of the
time, is this true?  So at a 9ms pulse width at maximum flow I would
imagine that the minimum 'off' time would be 1ms.  Therefore my next
question is, what are the average spaces ( this may be a crap question )
between pulses at tick over and maximum revs... now I know that there is
probably no rule of thumb, all I am trying to do is get rough start up
figures so that the system has at least some data to start from.  My
thinking is that it is easier to modify an existing value, than to
create one from scratch from thin air.

Rob Humphris