LT1 EFI Question

TBK terryk at foothill.net
Wed Apr 8 00:39:55 GMT 1998

Any chance you've got the fan relay and fuel pump relay swapped?

I had a similar problem where the 730 ECM uses the MAFS input for Vats (you
can't have a MAFS system and Vats at the same time.) The Mafs would output
30Hz periodically and start the car. That one took awhile to figure out!
That's similar isn't it?

TK